Title parsing in psconvert -W+t"title" fails if title contains a + sign
|Target version:||Candidate for next bugfix release|
Subject says it all. Need to protect plus signs inside this string from being used as token separator. See how this is done in other places.
#1 Updated by Paul over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Paul
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fixed in r18284. Because string arguments in quotes to +t etc are stripped by the shell there are no quotes to parse inside GMT. If your string or document name or folder name contains a plus symbol followed by a letter other than space you have three ways to handle this:
- Escape the plus sign with a backslash.
- Places double quotes around the name or title and then single quotes around the entire argument to -W.
- Same, but exchange the single and double quotes.
GMT parsing will handle these cases and strip off any remaining quotes around the entire title or name.