gmt regress - retrieve R-squared
Quite excited with the new functionality in GMT.
For gmt regress, does the output consist of a r-squared value?
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Paul
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
Curiously, we apparently forgot to include r or R-squared among the reported statistics... I will have a look at this.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I have updated the code to write both R squared and r to the segment header, similar to other statistics. In r19997 but not fully tested yet.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Priority changed from High to Normal
Closing due to lack of feedback.
Also available in: Atom