DCW Canary Islands not included in Spain
|Target version:||Candidate for next bugfix release|
DCW version 1.1.0 does not include the Canary Islands as Spain as it should (see attached figure). Seen in Linux and Windows.
#1 Updated by Paul about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Target version set to Candidate for next bugfix release
- Affected version changed from 5.1.0 to all
I knew that the Spanish economy was having a hard time, but selling off those islands to raise funds? Not right!
OK, we will have a look.
#3 Updated by Paul about 6 years ago
A few clarifications:
1) That svn will get you the raw source data from which we build the netCDF file for a release. if you need it right away then you could do that. Otherwise wait for 1.1.1 release shortly.
2) The address is svn://gmtserver.soest.hawaii.edu/DCW [the pohaku alias might go away at some point]