psconvert -Z does not work
-Z: Remove the input PostScript file(s) after the conversion. The input file(s) will not be removed in case of failures.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Hm, which version of GMT are you running and on what platform?
and what you mean by 'failures'? Due to what?
$ gmt --version
$ gmt psbasemap -R0/10/0/10 -JX10c/10c -B1 > test.ps
$ gmt psconvert -A -P -Z test.ps
psconvert: Error: Unrecognized option -Z
I read the source code, it is a bug in GMT 5.2.1, and has been fixed in gmt5-dev.
This issue can be closed now.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Assignee set to Paul
- Target version set to Candidate for next bugfix release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Already fixed. We will let this issue stay here until 5.2.2 is released.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom